Headed Home

SunsetOne day I’ll learn to keep my mouth shut until things settle…  I got a call this morning that my mom has been put on life support.  Her shunt is not working properly, so there has been some blocking in the left ventricle of her brain.  I have done everything I can to get an affordable flight home as fast as possible.  I’m not looking forward to the 13 hour layover in Dublin, but at least I will be home tomorrow afternoon.  So for now, there will not be any updates for a while.  It is time to take care of family.

13 Comments Add yours

1. I’m so sorry to hear this. I’ll be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts. You’ll be with her soon…hang in there.

2. Stay strong through it all…Sending well wishes and positive vibrations to you and your family

3. Jocelyn S. says:

All of us will be supporting you as you travel home. Strength and solace!

4. Your family is in my prayers!!

5. Sherrie says:

I am sorry about this turn of events; but medical science is so advanced, things may turn positive just as quickly. Safe journey home. I don’t know where you live in the States, but I hope you don’t have to travel far after you cross the Atlantic. I’ll be thinking of you and your mom.

6. Brenda says:

You and ur family are in my thoughts, hope things improve as u travel home.

7. Cheryl C says:

I’m so sorry to hear this. I agree with Sherri. Things may turn positive quickly. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family. Safe travels to you.

8. Ashley says:

Hey girl – I am terribly sorry to hear about your mom and that you have to come home early. Do you need me to pick you up from the airport? Not sure when you’ll see this but please call me if there’s anything I can do. Xoxo hugs all around

9. micmalo says:

So sorry to learn about this tragic turn of events. My thoughts and prayer are with you, your mom and family.
    Micheline

10. Sangeeta says:

Take Care. Thoughts and prayers with you. Sending white light to you and your mum.

11. Sally says:

Sorry to hear this. Hoping for the best

12. Dianne says:

So sorry to hear the news. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

13. Good luck to you and your mum.Will say a prayer.