Brugge in the Morning

Brugge 2It was an early morning, so I’m afraid this early evening is not leaving me with much energy to write.  I plan on taking a catchup day to write and recharge my batteries.  I did spend some time working on my photos I took early this morning in Brugge.  Seeing cities before the crowds with the calm of the morning is the best time.  I hope you can see why after looking at my pictures.

11 Comments Add yours

1. ashleypaige4 says:

Gorgeous photos! Brugge is a place I really want to visit! Thanks for sharing!

1. Thank you! It is a photogenic city.

2. paulhoaksey says:

Some great images well worth the early start 🙂

1. That is why I don’t mind waking up early. I know I’ll be rewarded.

3. J says:

Beautiful. Have to put Brugge on the bucket list

1. It is definitely worth a visit if you are around.

4. Jennifer says:

Look at that lighting, these are beautiful! Enjoy Brugge 🙂

1. Thank you! That is why I love going out in the morning.

5. wanderoneday says:

I love how still the water is! It reflects the buildings perfectly.

1. Thank you! This is the advantage of getting out early before the water has been disturbed.

6. Alex says:

Reblogged this on vintagemouse.com and commented:
    I have no photography skills whatsoever ( as My family albums verify, I do try!!!) but I certainly appreciate your fabulous glimpses of your travells, thank you.